Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
The participant will be able to do incident investigation, determine root cause and writing an effective and comprehensive report
After training the learners will be able to:
- Know the definition of incident and categorization
- Support to plan, conduct and follow up accident investigations.
- Provide all essentials for participation to an Accident Investigator
- Know how much effort and resources to put into an investigation of a particular incident.
- Prepare the evidences to support the investigation.
- Know how to analyze root causes using 5 Why and diagram methods.
- Know how to write an effective and clear investigation report.
- Formative Assessment
- Theoretical Assessment
- Marine Professionals
- Offshore Industry Workers
- Min. 5
- Max. 25
- Offline Class
- Online Class
The course will be conducted in English.